Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Schedule at a glance

Thursday 12/21 – Holiday Dinner at Milprint. They’re serving spaghetti, which doesn’t really seem very “Christmas-y” to me, but whatever.

Friday 12/22 – Both Adam and I are on vacation. We have a flower consultation appointment in the morning. Afternoon plans are undecided, but Adam works at Wal-mart in the evening.

Saturday 12/23 – Adam’s family’s annual Christmas party up in Green Bay. Adam will be doing his Santa gig for his younger cousins. We missed this last year because he had to work.

Sunday 12/24 – Handbells play at a concert with the adult choir before the 10pm mass. Adam plans on coming with me.

Monday 12/25 – Christmas hoopla over at Adam’s parents’ house in the early afternoon. Secret Santa exchange, etc.

Tuesday 12/26 – I have vacation again. Not sure about Adam, but his aunt and uncle from Florida are coming over for dinner.

Wednesday 12/27-Friday 12/29 – Normal workdays. Boo.

Saturday 12/30 – We’re having our little holiday open house for a few hours.

Sunday 12/31 – Dad and Cheryl are having their open house. Not sure what we’re going to do in the evening. Last year we went up to GB and I sat around while Adam played Madden with his cousin and his friends. We’ll see I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please remind me about your holiday open house (time) via Hotmail. I'll have to plead OFF syndrome, I suppose --- O(ver) F(ifty)-
F(ive)!

Merci beaucoup! Joyeux Noel!

(I wish I knew how to do letters with diaresis dots or l'accent grave in this format.)