Monday, November 20, 2006

Random Wedding Post

So we’re at the 9 month mark. 270 days until THE day. We’re in good shape.

We’re trying to find a time to go talk with the flower people but their hours of operation aren’t very compatible with our work schedules. We’ll get to it. We still have to talk with Adam’s parents about their budget anyway.

I don’t think I ever mentioned it, but I ordered my dress a week and a half ago. So now I have the swatches I need to get moving on the candles. I ordered my first attempt at my shoes and they should arrive sometime soon. They’re 4” heels so we’ll see if that pumps me up enough. I haven’t ordered the Catherines’ dresses yet because I’m still waiting on measurements. Perhaps I should have given a due date… I’ve investigated the veil/tiara options and know pretty much what I want but I haven’t narrowed it down to a specific one.

Right now we’re having a debate about the wording on our “save the date” cards. I can’t wait until invitation and program time. :)

We have our engagement photo session next week at which point we can send out Christmas cards and think about putting announcements in the paper(s).

We haven’t heard back from our prospective vocalist. I also haven’t made up my mind about what I want to do organist-wise. I got a few names from my mom but I think I’ll do some more reconnaissance before I make a decision one way or another.

As mentioned in a previous post, we made some progress on gifts. We plan to check back with Sprecher in a few months to see how their development of gift bags is going.

That’s about all for wedding updates for now. I plan to revamp the website before I send the link to 100+ people so keep an eye out for that.

No comments: