Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Martha From A to Z

accent: Mid-western Wisconsinite with a touch of nasally Sheboyganese still lingering.

booze: I really don’t drink much anymore. When I do, usually strawberry margaritas or Miller Lite

chore I hate: vacuuming and cleaning the shower

dogs/cats: I like them both. If I had to choose, cats, because their poo is smaller.

essential electronics: Adam’s iPod is cool. It keeps me entertained at work

favorite perfume/cologne: I wear Vanilla Fields. Adam has some Mary Kay thing that smells good.

gold/silver: gold (white)

hometown: Sheboygan, WI

insomnia: not much anymore now that I’m not in college

job title: Staff Accountant

kids: nope

living arrangements: With Adam in a two bedroom apartment

most admired trait: My admired trait? I don’t know. My organizational skills?

number of sexual partners: pleading the 5th on this one. Remember – family blog!

overnight hospital stays: none that I can think of. Well, maybe when I was born. I don’t know if that counts.

phobia: I dislike bugs. Especially the big ones with lots of legs.

quote: I don’t really have one. I think my quote on my yahoo profile might still be the Homer Simpson quote, “If I could just say a few words… I’d be a better public speaker.” That still cracks me up.

religion: none. But I’m Catholic by association. :)

siblings: Older brother, younger sister. Yes, that makes me the tortured middle child. Very tortured.

time I usually wake up: On days when Adam works his normal hours, 6 or 6:30. On days he flexes time, 5:45. Weekends, 7.

unusual talent: All my talents are un-unusual.

vegetable I refuse to eat: brussell sprouts. Lima beans. Mushrooms (wait, that’s a fungus…)

worst habit: I bite my nails. Still.

x-rays: none that I can remember

yummy foods I make: everything I make is yummy!

zodiac sign: Aquarius

No comments: