Saturday, April 16, 2005

Whew

So...

Quite a few things have happened since my last post. Most importantly I suppose is the fact that Adam really DID read my blog. I found this out when he called me at work on Wednesday and said, "So I was reading your blog..." I, of course, had an "oh shit", heart sinking to my stomach moment wondering what his next words were going to be. I figure he had two options: He could go the "wow, you're a crazy psychopath and I want to stay far, far away from you" way or he could go the "wow, you're cool and I'm glad you wrote this and I found it so we can just get over it and move on to more important things" way. Luckily he opted for the second one. He said all I would have had to do is ask (see end of previous entry for reference as to what I would be asking) and he would have said yes. So, yeah. It's all good now.

Although, he made breakfast this morning (french toast...mmm) and did the dishes and later on he told me he was afraid I was going to take a picture of him while he was doing them and post it online, telling everyone I already had him trained. Training him is really not any intention of mine. He's not a kid. He already has the ability to do most anything he needs to be doing. I don't want him to change who he is. I don't expect him to. I'm not one of those kinds. I'm sure there are things about him that will bug me (haven't really found anything yet except for his tendency to call me and then get distracted by something on his end of the phone and leave me sitting there, waiting for him to talk to me. He knows this bugs me though. :) But hey, at least he calls me!) and I'm sure there are things about me that bug him. Luckily there are lots more things about him that DON'T bug me than things that do so we're in good shape.

It's kind of weird, typing this stuff knowing there's a (good) chance he'll read it. I'm not editing my thoughts or anything because of it, but it's just odd. Maybe this medium will allow me to express things that probably wouldn't come out too well in another way. Who knows.

Enough of that.

I started the latchhook that I bought a week or so ago. The damn hook keeps breaking. I think I'm going to have to go back to Hobby Lobby and return it. A latchhook doesn't really serve its purpose if the grabber thingy snaps off every time you try and pull the yarn through the canvas. *sigh* Maybe I'll head over there tomorrow.

Right now, I'm being incredibly lazy, watching Terms of Endearment on UPN (dammit, I always cry when she dies! Good movie though.) and observing the sky get increasingly darker. It's supposed to storm tonight so that ought to be fun.

That's all I've got. I need to go in the bedroom and make my bed. It got kind of torn apart earlier. Muahahahahahahahahaha!

No comments: