Monday, April 04, 2005

Highly bored

Hmm. I'm really not too sure why I'm writing anything right now since I have nothing much to say. I'm just kind of bored. I don't really have anything to do tonight and I don't feel like doing anything unnecessary.

My neighbors are driving me nuts. On the plus side, they had a "didn't pay rent and will be kicked out if you don't" notice on their door for the second month in a row. Here's to hoping they get evicted. :) Adam doesn't like them much either. We also don't like the idiots downstairs who constantly take up all the visitors parking and play mariachi music really loudly almost every Saturday morning. Ugh!

I want to live in the middle of nowhere with no neighbors.

Nah, I'd get scared so fast...not a good idea.

It's so weird to have nothing at all to do. I will have to work on getting a hobby or something so I don't spend all my time laying on the couch or playing Solitaire Thirteen. That can't be healthy. Maybe I'll start doing latch-hook again or something. I don't know. Need to find something with Taz on it... he's hard to find.

No comments: