Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Lame Excuses

I'm not going to lie: this is going to be one heck of a week. And the fact that I can't keep this thing going during the best of times doesn't bode well for timely updates during most of this next month. Stupid SAP.. *shaking fist in Germany's general direction*

Anyway, my calculations show me putting in at least 65 hours in this next week with nary a day of rest. This includes two overnights, which I can already tell you I'm going to dislike immensely. But that's how it is, so that's how it goes. Poor Adam will have to put up with my crabby ass. Send him lots of patience and understanding...

For now, some kitty pictures to tide you over until my job magically becomes 100 times easier because our ERP system is shiny and new and will solve all our problems. And clean our houses. And give us winning lottery numbers.

Sorry, got distracted for a minute in dream-land there... Optimism, Martha. Optimism.

*sigh*

Ok. Back to the kitties.

Ooh, a sink. Oh wait, there's a kitty in it already... (with Batman ears!)



Connor, all curled up on the love seat



Ted tussling with my shirt



Ted and Connor in cuddle mode on the mouse



See you on the other side of the SAP GoLive experience. If I survive. If I'm not back by September, send a search party.

No comments: