Saturday, November 07, 2009

Burning Questions, YouTube Edition

1) Why does this season of SNL suck so much? Seriously. Not one of the hosts so far has hit it out of the park (or even been much good, actually. Worst - Megan Fox. Best - Ryan Reynolds.) Also, too much Kristen Wiig, not enough Andy Samburg. Remember my idea about having Justin Timberlake appear in every episode? Maybe not such a bad idea...



2) How did David Archuleta not win American Idol Season 7? I admit, I didn't really watch it and I've only voted once - for Clay in Season 2 - but really? Have you heard him sing?



(PS - his Christmas album just came out. The tracks I've listened to so far are wonderful. *swoon*)

3) This stupid song, "Replay" has been, excuse the pun, replaying in my head continuously over the past few days. So annoying...



Make it stop! (Ok, so that really wasn't a question, but I needed to get it out there...)

I feel better now. It's been a long week.

No comments: