Sunday, December 28, 2008

Post Party Post

I've written this post twice already and have deleted it all and started over because it became something I didn't think I should publish. So I'm going to keep it short.

We had a party yesterday. Profound thanks to the six people who attended: Dad, Cheryl, Rich, Julia, Karen, and Jackie.

To those who didn't, you missed the fruits of days of planning and two days worth of my time spent baking and cooking for you:







Thanks to you, we now have 90% of what I made still in the fridge.

I don't know what else we could do. We sent out invites in October trying to get ahead of other parties. But through a series of events, this is how things turned out. Makes me wonder if it's even worth it to try again since we're obviously not a priority.

That's all. More of the rest of the holiday week when I've stopped wanting to throw wontons stars around.

No comments: