Thursday, December 11, 2008

Golden Globes

So the Golden Globe nominations were announced this morning. Since they’re usually a good indication of what will go on at the Oscars, I decided to see what was on the list and get a head start. Here’s the list (film only, excluding the foreign category)

BOLT
BURN AFTER READING
CADILLAC RECORDS
CHANGELING
CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON, THE
DARK KNIGHT, THE
DEFIANCE
DOUBT
DUCHESS, THE
FROST/NIXON
GRAN TORINO
HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
IN BRUGES
I'VE LOVED YOU SO LONG
KUNG FU PANDA
LAST CHANCE HARVEY
MAMMA MIA!
MILK
PINEAPPLE EXPRESS
RACHEL GETTING MARRIED
READER, THE
REVOLUTIONARY ROAD
SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE
TROPIC THUNDER
VICKY CRISTINA BARCELONA
WALL-E
WRESTLER, THE

Of this list of 27 films I’ve seen only 1. Not so great. But not so bad either considering quite a few of them haven’t even been released yet. There are some that I meant to see or won’t mind watching. Then there are the others that I’ll watch just because they’re on the list. We’ll see how many others I pick up after the Oscar nominations are announced.

No comments: