Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Book (and other) Update(s)

Current Progress: as of 5/3/2006
Days Gone: 123 (33.70%)
Books Read: 15(ish) (30.00%)
Pages Read: 5,094 (33.96%)

Woo! Finally my pages read is more than the days gone! I'm ahead of the game. At least for now...

Anyway, I just finished The Time Traveler's Wife. It is one of the best books I've read in quite a while. I'd absolutely recommend that everyone go out and read it. :)

In other news... not much is happening. The lack of blog postings should be an indication of that. I've been trying to go on a diet and exercise more but so far nothing seems to be happening. It gets me bummed sometimes. Especially when Jodi goes and posts on her blog about how eating healthy and being fit is so easy. (Heh, just kidding, Jodi. Kinda...) *sigh*

In still other news... The Big Kmart is officially defunct. They took down the letters off the front of the building about a month ago now. They redid the boards behind them and are in the process of repainting the entire building a dark red color. The lighted sign on the tall pole was taken down yesterday and replaced with a blue "Sears Grand" sign. The end of an era... Pffft. Just about no one expects the Kmart moonlighting as a Sears to do any better than the Kmart as itself did. You can dress it up anyway you like but in the long run, it's still the same store. But then again that might just be my bitterness talking.

Other than that I'm just living life, waiting for my mini-vacation next week.

No comments: