Friday, May 20, 2005

Meh

I'm not quite sure what to write here. It's been awhile since I wrote anything on this thing but nothing interesting is really happening anyway. I'm still spending the majority of my life in a car or in Lancaster. When I am here in Oshkosh I'm generally stuck in Kmart for too long, wishing I could just go back home and sleep. Or do other things involving me in a bed. Muhahahahahaha. Ok. Involving me and Adam and my bed. Geesh. We're a bunch of horny bastards.

Anywho. I know I keep saying this over and over but I really mean it this time. My days at Kmart are numbered. Every week I have less and less motivation to get up and go to work. I never want to be there and both the customers and the majority of my co-workers just make me want to go on a homicidal killing spree. Ok, perhaps that's an exaggeration. But seriously, every minute I spend there in that horrible red vest is almost torture-like.

Last weekend we went to the outlet mall and I bought a bike. I had originally wanted to get rollerblades but somehow I got talked out of that. So I got a Schwinn. (Reg $499, I got it for $160-ish because it's last year's model.) We're planning on taking it out for a spin tomorrow so we'll see how I like it. We'll see how much my butt (and other more sensitive regions of my body) like it. Hopefully I'll like the bike and bike riding and will be motivated to go ride on a regular basis so I can lose weight. Cuz I'm Fat. :((

Speaking of fat...when I went to the doctor last week I learned I'd gained 30+ pounds since my last visit and I'd shrunk by almost an inch. Great. On the positive side of things, I'm still ridiculously normal otherwise. Woot. I also got myself some hormonal help again. Let's hear it for birth control! In your face you stupid republicans! I got the Seasonale shit that will give me only 4 periods a year. That rocks. :) Being womanly and all is nice sometimes but sometimes you just need a break you know...

Anyway, with that extreme over-sharing, I draw this entry to a close so I can go watch something on tv with Adam.

No comments: