Friday, December 05, 2003

December 2003

Monday, December 22, 2003


I dislike Christmas. Yesterday, I was alone in the softlines area from 4 pm on. Nice. Love the way they schedule. I was running all over the freakin' place and I kept getting stuck behind the jewelry counter. It's hard to be in 4 places at once, let me tell you. It was NOT cool. Today and tomorrow are 14.5 hour days. Fun, fun. But then I get to hop on an airplane and suffer for 4 days. And not get paid for it. Grrrr. I still haven't found anything to wear. I have a skirt, but I can't find anything to go with it. Stupid long sleeves. I hate clothes too. What a pain. There's not too much I actually like right now. Chocolate is always good, of course. That may just be the PMS-ing woman in me though. :)
I bought a bathroom scale last night. Weighed myself for the first time in about 2 years. Probably not a good idea. Whoa, was it depressing. I think I was better off not knowing. Granted, my weight's been redistributed on my body over the last few years, but still...ugh...


Friday, December 19, 2003


Yawn. I really need to get out of here. Here being Wisconsin. This is my life right now. Yeah, it's December, so therefore it's cold. Yeah, it snows. Who cares? It's the stupid weathermen that drive me nuts. I was driving to work the other day. The radio station I listen to has this weather update crap like every 5 minutes. The moron who reads the piece of paper is blabbing on. His last line is "It's and it's " On this particular day, it went something like, "It's 7:11 AM and it's 8 degrees ABOVE ZERO."
Thanks for the clarification.
I've really got to get out.
Granted, it wouldn't have phased me much if he had said "below zero" rather than "above zero." For people who live in the northern parts of the country, 0 is a relative temperature. Sure, in July, if we heard it was going to be 0 degrees the next day, we'd probably freak. But in December, 0 is nothing. For those of you who enjoy the milder climates, freezing is 32 degrees. 0 is therefore 32 degrees below freezing. And here in Wisconsin, we have a lovely factor called the "windchill" which makes the already chilly 0 into a frigid -18. Lovely.
Anyways, this week was my first back at full time at Presto. Between this past Wednesday and Christmas, I have 77.5 hours scheduled. Fun, fun. Keeps me out of trouble. Or something. I'm still not really looking forward to my brother's wedding. I haven't been able to find a dress to wear. I tried to go shopping on Wednesday. It was sad. I went to Kohl's out in Neenah. Stepped into the store, wandered around aimlessly for about 5 minutes, panicked and ran out. I just don't do the shopping thing very well, which is why I haven't bought any new clothes in about 3 years. I tried 2 other stores here in Oshkosh, but it seems like everything is either:
1. Black,2. Red, pink, orange or some combination thereof,3. Too damn short, or4. Too damn tight.
I have no luck.
Speaking of no luck...Sigh
There seems to be some kind of evil lurking around me that is keeping me from getting any. It's kind of annoying. Twice in the last few days, I've been so close to nookie I could feel it...literally. Yet, something steps in and steps on the brakes. On Tuesday, it was a sudden bout of nausea followed by vomiting. Not exactly a turn on...the guy ended up leaving me in the bathroom. Yuck. Yesterday, I had the guy on his way over. I go to the bathroom quick before he gets here, and lo and behold. A visitor. DAMMIT. That sucks. Yet this morning, the visitor had packed up and left...somehow...what the hell. It's like my body is just fucking with me. Grrrrrr. Not cool.
John! Where are you!?! Argh.


Monday, December 8, 2003


Aah. The last week of the fall semester. Such a great thought. This semester has been retarded. A complete waste. So this final week will be just as much a waste as the last thirteen were. Woo. More money down the drain. Thanks UWO...
This weekend was full of sexual frustration. Jason came over on Friday and took me out to the bars. I got pretty drunk. Came home, went to sleep. Saturday morning I woke up to get ready for work and when I came back from the shower, he had totally taken off. Men... Then on Saturday after work I went to Reeve to finish up the tax returns. Met Justin there. Tried very hard not to hop on him. Ended up walking back to his room in Gruenhagen. Ooh, the restraint I had to practice. I just wanted to strip him naked the entire time. But no, I settled for dirty comments and blantant come ons. Then when I got home, another senator was online and I finally gave into him and went and picked him up. What a waste of time. He asked to go back after about 5 minutes. Loser. On Sunday, I worked and then I let another guy who I've been talking to for a bit come over to hang out for a bit. That was fun, but still got me nowhere. I've just lost the ability to be a slut. Mind you, that's a good thing. I have no desire to add to my so called "number." I'd rather find one of the guys I've already been with. (Hey John, what's up? LoL.) And NOT a threesome, David...so quit asking.
I still have quite a bit of work to do before the semester is over with. That sucks. I'm so tired and I feel so lazy. I think it's because I don't get enough sex. If I got laid more often, my mind would be free to think about more important things, right? Argh.

No comments: