Wednesday, November 05, 2003

November 2003

Thursday November 27, 2004

Hey that's right. It's Thanksgiving. Who gives a shit. I'll be working 8 hours today at K-Mart! WOO! Holiday pay! My status on messenger for today is "Save a turkey. Eat me." We'll see if I get any reaction for the throngs of adoring males who added me to their friend list. Ha ha ha.
Somehow, over the past 2 weeks, I just quit caring. School sucks, so I'll go through the motions of half-heartedly doing homework and taking exams, but I really could care less. I've been on vacation from K-Mart for the past week and a half and I just heard yesterday that our store manager (the only manager I could really stand) is resigning. Great. At Presto, everything is basically the same, so I can't complain about that. Guys in general are always pissing me off. They can't seem to comprehend that I don't like them, I don't care if they're not like every other guy and frankly, I'm sick of hearing that. Just leave me the fuck alone. I don't want some clingy older guy calling me every day. It's just annoying. Nothing ever happens in my life that is of any exciting value. And I know nothing happens in this guys' life cuz he sits at home all day doing who knows what. Fuck man, just leave me alone!
And all those younger guys who think they can make me happy...or at least want to try for 10 minutes. Lame. Isolation is always the best method. Think of how much better off the US would be if they'd stuck with it. I, for one, am going to not give it to worldwide pressure. Borders are closed guys. This immigration quota has been met.

Sunday November 23, 2004

So I'm sitting here on a Saturday night/Sunday morning, drinking vodka and hanging out. This is my last weekend of vacation from K-Mart and I still feel as though I haven't made the most of it. I here with a freak trying to convince me to get a tattoo of a cow on my ass. Somehow this doesn't seem like the best use of my hard-earned money.

Thursday November 13, 2004

I've been sitting here doing homework for the last hour and a half or so. This is what every Thursday night has been like since the first week of the semester. Procrastinators unite! Business Comp assignments are always due on Fridays, as are most Tax writing assignments, etc, etc, etc. Of course, I never do them earlier in the week, say, Monday, my night off. (Or in the case of this week, not my night off. Stupid K-Mart called me in to work because they can't schedule people the right way and they know I'll come work. Damn this need for money! But hey, I have the next two weekends off to use my vacation, so I guess I should shut up. Not like I was gonna do homework on Monday anyway.)
Whoa, hella parenthetical.
For those of you who knew what that last sentence meant, yay you! I'd give you a gold star, but I have better things to do. Of course, that said, I probably have better things to be doing than sitting here typing this. Yeah, ironic, ain't it?
I've been listening to this stupid Jessica Simpson CD over and over. I'm too lazy to change it. This happened a few weeks ago with a Britney Spears CD. Man, my taste in music sucks. Thing is, their crap is easy to tune out and it helps me concentrate on my homework. I can't hear other superfluous noise (like my roommate's TV), but I can also mostly ignore their shitty teeny bopper songs. It works for everyone. They get my money and I get my homework done. I did catch myself humming one of her songs at work tonight though.
Speaking of songs at work...
K-MART IS PLAYING CHRISTMAS MUSIC ALREADY!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I don't think it's wise to bring on the homicidal urges this early...hope things don't get out of hand. :-)

No comments: