Thursday, February 09, 2012

A Momentous Occasion...

So 30, huh?

Like many years in the past, I’ll be working a normal day today. Such is the life of an accountant. We’ll be going out to dinner tonight and my dad and Cheryl are coming up for dinner on Saturday. I don’t anticipate a lot of hoopla. I specifically rejected the singing gorilla and with my birthday so close to Valentine’s day, flowers are always prohibitively expensive. So it goes. I’m happy with simple things. It’s no surprise that I’m not an attention whore. Although sometimes I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or not. At some moments it seems like I should demand the attention I deserve but I tend to let it pass. Stupid introverted personality (I’m an ISTJ. Who’s shocked?)

29 was not an easy year. Many upheavals both professionally and personally. I’m hoping 30 will be a more balanced, zen year. You may have noticed that things got a little quiet here in blog land. I sort of lost my inspiration/motivation. I’m also hoping to improve on that and post more here, even if it’s just stupid cat pictures or movie reviews.

No comments: