Wednesday, February 09, 2011

29 on 2-9

So what is that... a bronze birthday or something? I say it should be celebrated, although I suppose a great majority of the population would never experience it...

Anyway.

Today is my birthday.

Today I get to participate in a full physical inventory - the third one we've done in the last 6 months.

Today I get to go to work early.

Today I get to bring in cookie bars for everyone. Adam made them. He's awesome.

Today I get to crawl around the warehouse trying to see tiny numbers on pallet tags.

Today I get to sit in a conference room with a laptop and five or six other people, trying to reconcile inventory counts.

Today I get to tell everyone I have to leave at 4:30 even though I'm sure we won't be done yet.

Today I get to go out to dinner, although I still haven't decided where we're going yet.

Today I get to see "Wicked" for the second time. It should be great.

Today I get to go to The Bar and drink for free. Not that I will. But I could. Ok, maybe just one.

Today I get to make my last claim that I'm not 30 yet.

Happy Birthday to Me.

No comments: