Saturday, July 01, 2006

A Post of out Boredom

Wow, July already. Time flies when you're having fun.

I don't really have much to say. Most of my thoughts these days revolve around wedding stuff and I'm sure you're all tired of that already.

This nice, long, four-day weekend will be pretty uneventful. Adam works tonight, most of tomorrow, Monday, and then Tuesday evening. Today we hit the strawberry stand and managed to get there right after the owner dropped off some berries fresh from the fields. They are so delicious. I could eat an entire pint in one sitting. I didn't, but I could. We're lucky to leave pretty much down the street from a local farmer stand. We can't wait to see what other items they have later in the season. We also went to Adam's parents' house and set the tent up and cleaned it out in preparation for the camping trip in a couple weeks. It started raining about halfway through the process but luckily it was just a sprinkling. Tomorrow we'll head to church in the morning and then I'll be on my own for most of the day. I'm not sure what I'll do on Monday while Adam's at work. It kind of sucks that my company considers Monday a holiday and his doesn't. On the 4th we've really got nothing planned. We were originally hoping to head to Sheboygan to catch the Cardboard Boat Regatta, but those plans were dashed when he was scheduled to work at 5. Oh well. I'm sure we'll find something to entertain ourselves. Then it's back to work on Wednesday where I'll be thrown into unfamiliar Banner territory. Fun, fun.

No comments: