Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Stuff

It’s been a little while so I figured I’d post a little something to let everyone know I’m still alive. Ha. I’ve kind of been making some plans over the past week or so. My mom informed me that Catherine would be returning with my dad and Cheryl after her graduation in May so I starting thinking about what to do when she’s here. Right now the plans are in action for a Memorial Day cook-out at Adam’s parents’ house with his family and part of mine. If things work out as planned it should be an interesting day. Adam's parents are on board and Cheryl seemed to be ok with it too. I also plan to take Catherine to the airport when she leaves since she’s flying out of Appleton. Not sure if Dad and Cheryl knew that yet, but now they do. :) I don’t know if anything else will go on since Catherine says she wants to pretty much do nothing. Post-college, pre-med school relaxation break.

Ok, so that’s really all I’ve accomplished in the last week. Well, I did finish Twenty Years After so perhaps I’ll post a book update later. I’m kind of afraid to see my stats right now though. Total slackage! I’ve got a cold again as does apparently everyone else in the office. *sigh* Taking DayQuil doesn’t seem to help. It’s all in my nose again. We’ll be trying out another recipe tonight for dinner and Adam called me a little while ago to tell me my new cookbook has arrived so I’m sure there will be lots more new recipes coming. I have two more planned for this week and we’ll see what happens thereafter. I suppose we really should eat up all the food we have packed into the fridge and freezers. We could probably quit going grocery shopping for a month (aside from stuff like milk.) It’s nice to be able to buy food that’s not ramen noodles. Ah, the sweet taste of success. Too bad it’s all going to my stomach and hips.

No comments: