Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Janaury 2005

Friday, January 28, 2005

I have the internet back at my apartment. Yay! Too bad my computer is hella slow. I think it's time for an upgrade. Luckily, I have connections within the computer nerd world. ;) Adam just called me and apparently we're going shopping for parts tonight. Other than that, there's not much going on. I'm still working and doing nothing else. I sit at home and do nothing a lot. I'm not sleeping as much though, which is good considering I had started falling asleep around 8 every night.
Woo hoo. 11 days until my birthday. Ha ha.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

So, I will be having the internet installed at my apartment next Wednesday. *sigh* Why does it take so long? Stupid cable company. The cable guy had better be cute.
Speaking of cute guys, there's this new place called "Geek Squad" or something. I must go there for some reason. If you have a computer problem, let me go there and ask about it. My perception is that this is a whole building with nothing but geeky computer nerds. In other words, this is my Mecca. Come to me my computer nerds!!!
In other news, damn, is it cold! And now it's snowing. Ugh. Thank goodness I have a fridge full of beer, a freezer full of mozzerella sticks and a shelf full of new DVDs. Yes. I went shopping this weekend and bought about 5 times more movies than I did clothes. Grrr. I make myself mad sometimes.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

So, my first week as a worker in the "real world" is almost over. Yay me. It has been fun thus far. A lot of new information and reports. The people I work with are all very nice and they are all kind of wacked just like me. It works. Sometimes I can't believe I get paid to do the stuff I do. *sigh*
In other news...wait...there is no other news. I haven't been doing much after work. Just kind of bumming around my apartment. Doing some cleaning up and such. I need a freakin' hobby. Unfortunately, I have the feeling my hobby of choice would involve nakedness...

Thursday, January 6, 2005

This week has been very boring. I keep falling asleep on my futon, watching bad television. When did I lose all motivation to do, well, anything? Granted, the weather hasn't been especially conducive to accomplishing great things, but, geesh! I'm giving professional slackers a run for their money.
I suppose one of the things I could be doing instead of sitting in Radford right now is trying to find that damn Time Warner Cable office. I swear that thing doesn't exist. I have the address. I know where it SHOULD be. But either I'm blind or it's not there. I'd much rather go in and talk to them in person, but I get the feeling I'm going to have to resort to calling them pretty soon. If anyone knows where the place is, please let me know. I feel like a retard, not being able to locate it. Plus, I want the internet back in my house so I can do naked dances in front of the webcam. (kidding...)
I suppose I could insert a "Happy Two Year Anniversary" to my website here. Yup, it's been up here and providing, uhm, entertainment to the masses for two years now. Amazing how much crap one person can go through in two years, eh? Sometimes I go back and read the archives of this here diary thingy and just laugh. Especially when the entry is about John. Aah, what a fucked up relationship that is. *Sigh* Thing is, it will never change. It will always be seriously fucked up. And that's annoying. Argh. He actually did call me last night though. That was impressive. (I must note that he called to tell me he wasn't going to come over - which he had promised to do earlier this week - but hey, at least he called, right?) I told him I take what I can get. This prompted some slightly rude comment from him that shall not be repeated here. Fortunately, I knew he was (kinda) kidding. It's such a weird dynamic. Meh.
Enough of that. Where did that come from. Stupid subconscious connections.
Well I suppose I'll head home and put my chicken in the oven. Yay. I'm cooking this evening. I like cooking. And eating. Obviously. Man, I need to start working out. John started working out again apparently. He had me feel his arm. Mmmm.
Dammit.
Ok, I'm leaving now before this gets out of hand.

Monday, January 3, 2005

Today I started my last week at Presto. It's kind of sad in a way. I've been there for so long, it's going to be weird to be working somewhere else. But I think it will be fun. It's time for a change and all that. I'm starting to get my life all in the new order. I plan to get the internet in my house in the next week or so, so that will be nice. No cable tv though. Don't need that. I'm also investigating a new car. If anyone has suggestions as to what kind I should be looking for, feel free to let me know. I don't plan to actually buy one until about April, so I've got time to research (assuming my current car doesn't clunk out on me before then. Ack!) Sigh. So many things I could/should be doing right now. I just have no inspiration to do any of them. I'm getting a cold. I just want to go home and take a nap. Unfortunately, I've got my final BAP meeting. Ever. *Sob* I get to hand over the reins (ie, box of thank-you cards) to the next secretary. Woo. And then I can go home and take aforementioned nap. :) Bleh. That's all I've got without going into boring musings about John.

No comments: