Thursday, February 05, 2004

February 2004

Sunday February 22, 2004

Bah. I think I'm finally recovering from my lah lah land week. I seriously don't know what happened in the last 6 days. I was kinda out of it. Life is weird. Last night I had to try really hard to not call John. It was kind of a test for myself to see if I could do it. It was totally difficult. I called him tonight when I got home from work. He asks why I didn't call him last night. Well, why didn't YOU call ME you big dork! Grrrrrr. Stupid horny Martha. Why does he have to be so cute. I'm obsessed, and I know it. And there's nothing I can do about it. Not sure I WANT to do anything about it.
But on a completely different subject, since I know everyone is tired of hearing about John, Brian all of the sudden IM-ed me the other day. That was interesting. Has quite a tempting proposition too, considering how I've been trying to get a guy to go on camera with me for awhile. We'll see how it goes. I may be a small screen star soon. Tee hee. Let's hope it doesn't leak onto the internet. :) What would my parents think.... oh wait, that's right. They don't care!
School sucks. I'm tired of it already. Not that I'm really doing much this semester. Only four classes and I'm kind of not really applying myself to my studies. Like right now, I should be doing Auditing or something I suppose. I just don't feel like it. I'm actually trying to decide if I want to go get something to eat. I haven't been eating much lately and now, since it's snowing again, I'm not sure I want to go back outside. Meh. Bah. Grr. Hiss. Boo.

Monday February 16, 2004

*moan* I'm so sick. I went to work this morning. I sat there, staring at my computer for about an hour and then decided that was stupid and came back home. I've been sleeping on and off since then. I've been floating around in a haze for the last few days anyways. I feel like a huge orange. All I've had to eat or drink since probably Friday is orange juice. I don't know. I have a night class tonight but I'm not sure I'm gonna make it all the way through. I just completely lack any kind of concentration. I'm surprised I didn't kill myself driving either to or from work this morning. My mind is just all over the place and I tend to have dizzy spells. Not to mention the incessant shaking which is really starting to piss me off. I have all kinds of problems.
That was exhausting. Time to go back to bed for a little bit.

Tuesday February 10, 2004

This website (and, as it should be assumed, the author of this website) wishes to thank the following people for acknowledging said author's birthday. (IT WAS YESTERDAY YOU DUMMY...)
1. My mother. She called my phone while I was in my seminar class (thanks, mom...) In her message, she sang happy birthday and then accused me of not calling her enough. Geesh, I just called you like 2 weeks ago...*Sigh*
2. David. I'll let this one get by, even though he actually said "Happy Birthday" on Saturday...shall we say "extenuating circumstances?" :)
3. My sister, Catherine. Once again, tough call on this one. She sent me a DVD player about 2 weeks ago and a card a few days after that. Nothing yesterday, but that's ok. It still counts.
4. My brother, Evan. Sent me a short "happy birthday to you" e-mail in the afternoon.
5. Mikus. Guy I chat with. He's a nice guy. He's married too, so it's good to just talk.
6. Catherine, my former roommate. She informed me that I'm old now...
7. Jaysinn. Another guy I chat with, although I don't know why he said that to me since he hasn't talked to me at all since he ditched me a while back. Bastards...
8. My grandmother. She sent a card. She's got it easy though. We have the same birthday.
That's about it. Unless you want to count the gay "Happy Birthday mld_82!" thing from Yahoo!...

Sunday February 8, 2004

Hmm. Maybe this VITA thing wasn't such a good idea. I have to take this certification test in order to be able to volunteer my Saturday mornings for the next 2 months. That doesn't really make a lot of sense, but I guess when I'm doing other people's tax returns, it's good to make sure I know what I'm doing. :) It should be fun. I hope.
I still really have nothing of any importance to say to the masses (that would be you...) I'm just procrastinating. I don't want to do my homework. I just want to lay around doing nothing. But that doesn't seem very practical, given the pile of books just begging to be opened. Plus, one of my neighbors has this really annoying music that must be playing really loud and on repeat and it's driving me nuts. The more I try and ignore it, the more I focus in on it and it makes me insane. Sigh.
I've started trying to bribe people to associate with me. I offer them things to come over. Unfortunately, no one seems to be cool with that. On the other hand, there are a few people who ask constantly, "Can I come over?" These are the people I'd really rather not have come over, of course. I can't win. Then there's John. I don't even know what to say about him right now. For anyone who's been reading this stupid website from the beginning, I think you've noticed that he's a recurring character in this story. Usually, he's pissing me off or I'm ranting about how great he is. This can't be healthly. Oh well. He's cute, so what can ya do? :D
Well, I'm off to work soon. Go K-Mart! I still can't believe that people buy things for their significant others for Valentine's Day at K-Mart. And then they're surprised when it breaks or the gems are shitty. Dude...you bought it at K-MART...not exactly known for the greatest of quality. Duh...
That is all...

Friday February 6, 2004

Blah. I don't really have anything to say, but I think this page looks totally gay, completely blank like it was. I'm tired and I want to go to bed. But it's only 8. That's sad.
So, the spring semester began this past Monday. My schedule this semester is decent. Only 4 classes. One night class on Monday and then 3 classes back to back on Tuesday and Thursday. This makes my working schedule much nicer than previous semesters and it also gives me lots of free time. Not that I'm using it or anything.
I have this Honors Seminar. It's the last class I need to graduate from the Honors Program. It's a semester long class that's a thesis in disguise. The theme this time is race. Great...I don't get enough about that from John. Argh. (Not that I'm complaining...John...) It's going to be a lot of work that I'm not quite sure I want to do. I also have Auditing (also, lots of work), Tax II, and HR. Now, this HR class is going to be hell on earth. The professor is new and this is her first time teaching this class. That is to say she really has no idea what she's doing. So aside from being dreadfully boring, I wouldn't learn anything if I wanted to. Not that I want to. HR = worthless. Tax should be fine and Auditing, although it's at 8am, should be ok since the prof has a really loud voice and seemingly unending energy. Yeesh.
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. VITA training in the morning followed by Kim's baby shower and then work in the evening. Yay. Perhaps going to bed at 8 isn't so pathetic if I think about it.
Ok, yes it is. I look at it this way. I have no life. I do nothing. The more time I spend sleeping means the less time I have to try and figure out what to do with myself. I could drink, eat, do drugs...instead I opt to do something less harmful...sleep. Too much sleep never hurt anyone...right?
Oh wait...isn't sleeping a lot a sign of depression. So is alcoholism (I type as I take another swig of my Rolling Rock.) Oh well...When life is just as boring awake as it is asleep, why not sleep it away?
Justin might be visiting me sometime soon, so that's cool. I'm sure K-Mart will find some way to fuck it up though. Bastards...
That's all for now from me, Miss Merry Sunshine.

No comments: